Step by step instructions to How to Reset – Recover Yahoo Mail Password Using Recovery Email
How do I get my Yahoo Mail password back? With more than 225 million presently active email accounts, Yahoo Mail is one of the most successful email service providers. At the end of 2017, Yahoo announced that it serves over 1 billion monthly active users who use Yahoo Mail on a regular basis. In addition, Yahoo requires a User ID and password to use their email service, just like any other email account. Most of the time, you can automatically log in whenever you need to by saving your email address and password to your preferred browser.
But when you realize that you entered the wrong password and are now unable to access your Yahoo Mail account, the real terror begins. Since everyone occasionally forgets their email address and password, there is no need to feel embarrassed. This can be extremely discouraging and inconvenient because your email account may contain important messages from colleagues or friends, as well as medical records and scanned photocopies of legal documents that you cannot afford to lose. If you forgot your Yahoo login password, you can unlock your laptop with the Windows Password Recovery tool.
The most important thing is that you can recover your Yahoo Mail password in a number of different ways. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to do that, giving you access to your email account once more. Fortunately, Yahoo offers a fantastic password reset troubleshooter on their own website, so you won’t need to use any third-party software to reset your password. Continue reading to learn how to quickly reset your Yahoo Mail password.
To reset your Yahoo password using your recovery email, follow the steps below.
At the point when you joined on Yahoo, you probably picked a recuperation email in the event that you fail to remember your own secret word. Since you can use that email to get the password for your current Yahoo Mail account, this is very helpful.
- 1. Utilizing your preferred internet browser, visit http://mail.yahoo.com/ from a computer, laptop, or Smartphone with an internet connection.
- 2. You will find a link that says “I can’t access my account” below the Sign in option. Click on that once and hold on until the page is stacked.
- 3. Click “I have a problem with my password” and “Next” on the following page. An additional
- point: If you also forgot your Yahoo ID, you might have to select “Forgot Yahoo ID” to get your Yahoo email ID before you can reset your password. Additionally, if you haven’t logged in in more than a year, you may need to click “My account has been compromised” to notify Yahoo that you wish to use your account once more.
- Step 4.You will be prompted to enter the Yahoo email address for which you wish to reset your password on the following page. Click the next button. To ensure that you are not a robot, you will also be asked to enter the security code.
- Step 5.After that, you will be prompted to enter the recovery email address where Yahoo will send you instructions for changing the password. For instance: Enter the recovery email in the empty field if your Yahoo email is email@example.com and your recovery email is firstname.lastname@example.org.Please remember not to include your Yahoo email address on this page because doing so will not help. Click “Next” after filling out the recover email ID.
- Step 6.You ought to have the option to see the accompanying message showing the new secret key has been messaged to your recuperation email.
- Step 7.Log in to the recovery email now, and look for the Yahoo email with the instructions for changing your password.
- Step 8.To reset the password for your current email account, simply click on the link that Yahoo sent to you. That is all. Using the new password, you can now access your Yahoo mail account.
Still Need Help?
Resetting Yahoo Mail password can be really very tricky if you don’t know how to reset your password. Fortunately, we have shared the most decent method using which you will be able to recover your yahoo email. Yahoo Customer Service Helpline Number
Chat with us https://backtech.va.3cx.us/callus/#LiveChat60100
Call Toll-Free (1-478-394-4844)