How to Recovery & Change Gmail Password on Various Platform
Today, all of us have mobile devices that can access our email accounts. We have access to our crucial emails at any time in this method. In order to ensure the security of our email account, we occasionally need to update the password.
Password changes are a need. Even though we occasionally decide to downplay its significance, which causes us to lose our account to hackers. But occasionally switching up the password also makes it much easier for us to recall the most recent one. used accounts worldwide is a Gmail one. Microsoft, Gmail’s parent firm, recently changed the name of the service to Outlook. Users of Gmail accounts can access a variety of no-cost, user-friendly services.
Gmail accounts provide their users a variety of no-cost, user-friendly services. These accounts are typically used for both professional and numerous other Microsoft services. Both Apple and Android smart phones can use their services, and resetting the password is not too difficult. As a result, this post will walk you through the process of changing the password for your Gmail account on both Android and iPhone devices.
How to Recovery & Change Gmail Password on Android Phone:
You must be aware of how to change the Gmail password on Android because a Gmail account can give you access to a number of Android services as well as other crucial features. Here’s how to go about it.
- Go to the settings menu on your Android phone.
- Accounts should be chosen before Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync. Option
- Select Settings from the Common Settings section to continue.
- Now choose
- Choose your Username from the Account Settings area at this time.
- Then pick the Password to change it.
- Save the changes by entering the new password.
How to Recovery & Change Gmail Password on Your iPhone:
Make sure to update your Gmail password on all of your other Apple devices after changing it on your iPhone. Here’s how to modify the password on your iPhone device for your Gmail account. Open your iPhone’s mobile browser.
- Go to the Gmail or Outlook sign-in page.
- Type in your username and the account’s current password.
- Scroll to the Settings gear after clicking the sign-in button.
- To access the Mail Settings, click the gear symbol.
- Next, select Account Settings from the drop-down menu and scroll to “Password and security info.”
- Enter your new password after selecting the Change Password option.
- After completing any additional on-screen instructions, save the changes.
Consequently, you will be able to modify your Gmail account’s password. Make certain that you maintain changing it frequently. Furthermore, you can get in touch with Gmail Customer Support Number help if you are still unable to Change Gmail Password using the aforementioned techniques. The experienced executive will undoubtedly provide you with all the necessary advice and other crucial details. Live Chat with us https://backtech.va.3cx.us/callus/#LiveChat60100
People also ask
Can’t sign in to your Gmail Account