If you decide that you no longer require Avast Antivirus, you can cancel your membership and receive a refund. You can follow the guidelines below if you want to know how to cancel your Avast subscription:
- Visit the official Avast Antivirus website.
- From the menu, click the “My Account” button.
- Select “Cancel my subscription” from the menu.
- You will thereafter receive a message regarding the cancellation of your membership in your email.
How do I remove my credit card from Avast?
The card used for the initial payment is automatically used by Avast Antivirus to renew your membership. You can withdraw your credit card from Avast’s official website if you want to. The steps to remove your card information are as follows:
- Visit “Settings” on the website’s official page.
- Select “Payments” from the menu.
- Tap on the delete option after choosing the card detail.
- The card information has since been deleted from your account.
How do I get a refund from Avast Antivirus?
You can submit a refund request on the official Avast Antivirus website. To obtain a complete refund, get in touch with them or make a request within 30 days after your purchase. The steps to get a refund are as follows:
- Visit Avast Antivirus’s official website.
- Select “Order history” from the menu.
- Decide which order you want a refund for.
- The “Request a refund” button must be tapped.
- They will reimburse the money after hearing your justification.
How do I contact Avast support to cancel my subscription?
There are two ways to get in touch with customer service to cancel your subscription: through a mobile number and live chat. Please read the following to learn more about the steps and process:
By Phone – You can reach an executive at Avast’s customer service line at (+1-478-394-4844) at any time. The executive will assist you if you let him know that you wish to deactivate your account.
Via Live Talk – If you prefer not to use the phone, you can also chat with an expert Live Chat to receive prompt support. Choose the option to delete your account, then adhere to the prompts on the screen.