Terms and Conditions
Get Mail Response is licensed by Scholars Education Archives Inc, located at 1914 Golden Gate Ave, San Francisco, California 94115, United States.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accepting it. If in any case, whatsoever, you do not accept these terms and conditions, or not wish to be bound with them then you may not be allowed to access our website.
- Get Mail Response can be accessed via call, online chat or secure desktop sharing. To access our services, you must have a computer or network that can receive over the internet. We recommend high speed data connection to avoid delays or any issues with the services.
- Please ensure that any other person who is accessing our website through your device or permitted to access our services on your computer(s) or device(s) are aware of all the terms and terms and conditions and such person also agrees to be bound by these conditions. If in any case, such people do not agree with our terms and conditions or do not wish to be bound by them, we recommend you not permit them to access or use our website.
- We make no promises that our service will be made available at any specific time or from any specific location. Also, we do not make any representations that you can access our website without any interruption. We offer no warranties that the website will be available on all computers, smartphones, browsers or any other platform.
- We reserve the right to suspend the access of the website partially or completely due to business or operational reasons including resolving any issue, content updates, maintenance or any other reasons. However, we anticipate that the suspension of the access to the website will be for a limited period of time and we will try to inform you priory through notice.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
- To make changes or corrections on the website or to update the website with any new feature.
- To mention current data processing practices, so that you are up to date with our latest activities.
- If needed, we will inform you through notice if we make changes in terms and conditions or update our website by posting it on the website or through mail.
- By accepting the updated version of terms and conditions, you agree to be bound by those updated conditions.
- We recommend you must check the terms and conditions each time you visit our website, to ensure that you are aware of those terms and conditions that apply to you while accessing our website.
- Do not disclose any account information to other persons that are confidential such as user name, account password, identification number. You will be solely responsible for the consequences for the unauthorized access to your account for disclosing the information to the third party.
- When you create your account on our website, you must provide accurate information. You agree that you will not collect or solicit the login credentials of other persons.
- We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw access from your account for any suspected breach to these terms and conditions or suspect any unauthorized activities to your account.
Viruses and other harmful activities
- We do not take guarantee that our website does not have malware or any other malicious software. Although, we always make efforts to prevent our website from malwares and other harmful software from being uploaded.
- We do not take guarantee for any bugs or viruses that might be transferred to your device from our website or any consequence occurred due to it.
- You must not upload any kind of viruses, Trojan horses, malware, or any other harmful malicious software to our website.
- You must not use any third party software or not attempt to gain unauthorized access to our website.
We are not bound to exclude our liability even if it would be unlawful. We shall not be liable to any damage, loss or corruption of data or software. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that we shall not be liable for any defamatory or illegal conduct of any third party and you will be solely responsible for the harm or damage.
Right to Terminate
We reserve the right to terminate your account or access to our website partially or completely for any or no reason, including your violation of these terms and conditions.
Right to Disclose Information
We reserve the right to disclose your information you submitted to our services with any legal enforcement activities or court order request or direction.
You are welcome to ask your query regarding our terms and conditions. Feel free to reach us in case you need any information regarding our terms and conditions.